- 12 Medjool dates
- Almond or peanut butter, tsp per date
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup raw cacao
- 2 Tbsp agave or yacon syrup
- Carefully slice down the center of the dates to remove the pits and open a cavity to hold the almond butter.
- Fill the center of the date with your nut butter. Place the prepared dates in the refrigerator to cool for approximately 30 minutes.
- Melt the coconut oil over low heat.
- Pour oil into a bowl and mix in the cacao and syrup. Allow to cool slightly, do not refrigerate.
- Coat them in the chocolate mixture. Place on parchment paper and return to fridge to set.